Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baseball Pitcher?

Last night I dreamed I was drafted by the Louisville Cardinals baseball team to play pitcher. First of all I couldn't believe it because I am NOT a baseball player. Fan for sure, but player? Not so much! I don't have the skills to play little league baseball let alone for a major college.

The funny thing about the whole thing though was in my dream after I found out I was drafted I started to practice. Makes sense to do that but what's funny is the WAY I was practicing. I dreamed I had a closet outside somehow that was full of clothes. I would take my place on the pitchers mound and throw pitches into the closet!

Even more funny was the fact that a group of little kids started to help me practice! They would run the bases for me as I would practice my pitching! I would also practice trying to get them out if they made an effort to steal a base or something.

It was a fun dream but super weird. I mean who has access to a closet OUTSIDE of all places? My dreams never cease to surprise me.

Sweet Dreams,
Joe

2 comments:

  1. Mine last night was me being the head boss of the crew of "The Office" show. Sales were down, everyone was slacking off, and I had to get them in shape. It seemed like a combination of The Office and Tabatha's Salon Takeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that show so I can imagine how awesome that dream would have been! Unless of course you were going to get in trouble because of the downturn in sales. LOL I love dreams like that!

    ReplyDelete